My Life's Philosophy.......

OnE DaY......YoUr LiFe wiLL FlAsH bEfoRe yOuR eYeS......mAkE sUrE iT iS wOrTh wAtChInG........**

About Me

My photo
A Day, A Week, A Month, A Year...IN THE LIFE of AN UNLIKELY.....MILITARY WIFE....** (A collection of snapshots, letters and memoirs DEDICATED to CHRISTOPHER ALLAN COUSSENS.)

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

....infinity....**

122014
beloved LEGS

.....every year you and I write new vows to each other to commemorate our wedding anniversary, to recommit ourselves......we have been so busy with your homecoming, re-integration, Christmas, packing for our upcoming trip to the states that we haven't had a single minute to ourselves to write anything.......still.....I manged to jot down a few words....and feel the attempt is important. 

The infinity symbol is an abstract concept describing "something" without any limit.  It is often treated as if it were a number but its not the same sort of number as the real numbers. When the symbol is inverted it looks like a number eight.  There is never a break or an ending , there are low points and high points, curves and straights, parts that are further from each other and closer to each other....but the most important part is where it intersects.....just like the symbol there is no end to our love, no challenge too difficult....for our 8th Anniversary we sealed the permanence of our fate with the symbol....tattooed in the same spot in the same fashion on our left arms.......

.....the deployment was hard...and still there are moments in our days that are difficult, stiff, shakey, challenging.......but.......being with you these last days is like the point where the infinity symbol intersects....

......its a perfect place in space.....in time.....on a flawless continuum.....a paradise that feels like heaven exists on earth in real life.....you have me.....in these moments....that I know won't last forever.....its like I can feel all of my love for you.....of course you have me.....but its like a moment when I know that I would never survive without you...and my heart it kind of cracks open....I try to stop it because it hurts a little but instead love just pours out of it causing this euphoric rush....I keep thinking that it will stop or run out or slow down....but it doesn't it just keeps flowing.....its in these sacred moments that I want to tie you to me for the rest of your life......its in these moments I hope we are making a baby.....

.....I am captivated by you....and I want to captivate you.....I want to show you all the things I wish for you to see, of me....of the world.......of infinity for eternity...



....just another day in the life of an unlikely military wife....**

No comments:

Post a Comment